Friday, September 21, 2012

Visitors and other Bits...

 We had our first visitors.. Uncle Jake and Aunt Kim. It was SO good to see them and take them around and show them all our favorite places.
 The sunsets have been so beautiful and colorful.. Sunset is my favorite part of the day..
 I have been cooking and baking like crazy.. These little strawberry pastries were to die for!! Yum!

 See? Yum!! :)
 My little sidekicks... Aiden and Tayva..

 A typical lunch at our house.. We need a bigger table.. :/
 Date night! I live for these!! I love to dressed up and go out! Since I stay home now, I don't get to wear my heels much...
 I officially became a Smith this summer..
 Out running errands..
 The boys got the royal treatment at Sports Clips and they thought they were pretty cool..

 Our little munk.. she pretends she is a chipmunk and squeaks and even made a makeshift tail.. :)
 Swimming boys...
and this man doing what he does... Working too hard!

Summer 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment