Friday, July 6, 2012

Bits of everything..

 We have this beautiful park not far from our house, that we love. It has a cool bike trail through all these trees. The boys loved it! I also loved it! These are the moments I enjoy.. Feeling the breeze on your face as you ride along, hearing the boys laugh and listening to Ping tell them that are alligators under the bridges! ;)

 See how beautiful it is? The trees are so tall and big! Aren't we cool in our shades?..

 We also had our first visitor! My sister Ashley came to visit! We miss them so much! It was so fun having her here. We took her around and showed her our area and went shopping, out to eat..
 We also had to work a little mini show downtown in Atlanta while she was here. It felt like the old days and it was so nice for to get ready and "go to work" again. I miss it. Its been quite the adjustment going from working everyday to be a stay at mom. Its crazy cause I love being at home but I do miss working. I think I want to try and a get a part time job here. We could use the money (poor ping paying for two households is no joke) and it gets so stressful at times and I think it would help me get out the house for a bit. (anyways more on that later)
 I miss my sister dearly and it was so nice to have her here and see our little family dynamic.

 The boys received some scouting awards..There is always something going on with this many kiddies.. That's Caleb up top, he is 8 and Justin on the bottom, he is 9.

 We had a fun filled night of playing family rock band. Everything was going great til they started fighting over instruments. (we haven't pulled it again) lol..


 Aiden's class did the famous Egg drop project and I got to go eat lunch with him and watch his egg drop. We filled a tennis ball container with cotton balls and put the egg in the middle.. Our egg didn't make it. :( But it was a good day. Aiden was so excited to have me there and I got to meet some moms and his friends.

Most nights Ping is busy working away.. He works too hard trying to support all of us. Don't know how he does it.

April/May 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment