Sunday, July 15, 2012

Mother's Day...

 For Mother's Day.... We went on a weekend getaway to one of my FAVORITE places.. Callaway Garden's. It's so beautiful up there and makes me feel I'm in the mountains which reminds me of "home" in Utah..
 The boys were excited for an adventure..

 We went to the butterfly museum and saw lots of pretty butterflies but my favorite one was this blue one and I tried following it around to get a good picture.. this is the best one I got.
 My cute boys..

 The whole time in there, Aiden was saying how he wanted to hold a butterfly and they just kept flying away... On our way out Ping saw one sitting on a leaf and just put his finger over and it moved on him and then Ping put it on Aiden's finger.. You can see the excitement on his face! He loved it!


 We then went out to the bridge and saw all these baby turtles! They were so cute!! I wanted to take one home!!

 There is this beautiful Church in the middle of the park. surrounded by trees and a lake.. You can actually get married there if you want.. It is beautiful!

 Stained glass windows inside and pews..

 Just me and the boys! I love their faces off!

 Some cute Mother's day shots.. I love these pics.. We have come along way.. :)

 Me and my Love.. He is such a sweet and loving guy.. I'm so lucky! He makes me feel so content and safe and he works so hard. I love our relationship and how easy it is.. We get along so good and we both are wing nut's so it works out great!

We got home and I got to open my cute Mother's day gifts from the kids.. I'm one lucky mama! :)
May 13, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment