Tuesday, July 3, 2012

First weekend all together...

 Our first weekend with the kids was CRAZY! They were all so excited and hyper to be together and even though we have rooms and beds for everyone they all wanted to sleep together!

 Packed in like little sardines.. Caleb, Tayva, Cameron & Xavy and on top Aiden and Justin..

 We had a BBQ at Grandma's house and we talked and played football and wrestled/rough housed..
 I enjoyed a nice swing with my Tayva girl..
It was a bit overwhelming... okay i'm lying it was WAY overwhelming. It's a lot to go from 2 kids to 6 and I'm learning everyday how to cope and do it better. Meal times are insane around here prep, cook and clean up. It feels like I'm in the kitchen all day. I can only hope that I'm patient enough and doing a good job.. We are lucky that for the most part they all get along pretty good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment