Friday, June 29, 2012

House finally starting to look like home...

 Our house was finally started to come along.. We still have a lot to do. I have a garage packed full of boxes and furniture. We both had furniture so we just chose some that fit and called it good. We are just renting for now, so I dream of the day when we can really get into decorating a home to call our own..
 The family room has these great windows.. It really brightens up the whole house..

 We have 2 beds in each of the bedrooms.. so each kid can have their own bed but so far they have been sleeping 2 kids in a bed cause they all like to be together. It's summer so I'm letting them have their fun but come August.. it's back to their own beds/rooms..


 The kitchen and view from the kitchen.. There is still stuff everywhere but it's coming along..

 The dining room.. Yes, we need a bigger table! One that seats 8 but this will have to do for now.

 My makeup desk in our room.. I love it! so girly and fun! Ping is a trooper! :)
And the little laundry room.. that is always full of clean laundry to be put away or dirty laundry to be washed! at least the love note is cute, right?.. At least I know I'm loved when I'm washing their dirty clothes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment