Friday, June 22, 2012

2-22-12 Our Wedding...

 Our Wedding day was magical... It was one of the happiest days in my life and it was so good to see the faces of so many loved ones.. Some of which I hadn't seen in years. I loved getting ready and watching from my balcony room as everyone took their seat and I watched my soon to be hubby take his place...

 I LOVED my dress! It was so gorge! A Vera Wang.. Oh la la.. The bow was so over the top and fab!!

 Reading my novel for VOWS.. ;) I had alot to say to this man.. oh how I love him so..
 A dance with my baby and my hubby.. My face says it all! Pure bliss! I feel so alive and safe in this mans arms..

 Jumping the broom! This was such a fun and neat tradition we did from Jason's family... His mother painted and decorated the broom for us..
 Jason's father is the one who married us. It was so special to have someone close with us do that.
 Dancing with all my kiddo's... and a dance with my sweet Pop.. I love this pic of us..
 Our babies danced the night away.. The stole the show! :) So sweet..

 Caught in a moment...Such a great shot..
 Our first family photo..

 Our huge family.. we are missing some..
 My love...
 My sweet Tayva girl...
 Getting ready and making sure everything is in place..
 My new family awaits me..
 Love this shot.. with all our kids by our sides..
My boys walking me.. we have been through so much and I'm so glad that I can finally provide you with the stability and loving family that you both deserve.

I loved every min of my wedding and kept saying over and over.. I don't want it to end. There was so many things I thought I was missing and so many people I wanted to talk to. What a wonderful experience and so beautiful.. and My honey paid for it all.. He was so sweet and wanted me to have a special day and I couldn't be more grateful. How lucky am I?...

No comments:

Post a Comment