Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Unpacking our new house..

 One of the first nights I was there, my Ping took me to get a new bedspread for our bed... Its missing some other pillows..
 My moving truck got there days after I did and boy was that a mess! My wardrobe boxes were completely smashed and my clothes were all mashed in there! Ugh..

 We were surrounded in boxes and furniture and it was so overwhelming! I didn't know where to begin!

 Our new home..

 The lovely dining room..

 The hallway/ family room...
 The kitchen..

 Our bedroom..

 The office..

 Our bedroom again...
I can't believe I'm showing these pics...but I wanted to show the progress we made. It was so weird and I didn't feel like it was my house yet.. I was still fighting tears everyday. Don't get me wrong.. I loved being with my husband.. I have just never moved away from home and it was such a HUGE and drastic change... The kids did so well! They did better then me! I'm so grateful that the transition wasn't hard on them at all.. But little by little as I started unpacking and putting away my things it started to feel more and more like my home.. and after I got the house sprayed for bugs!! I have never seen so many bugs in my life. Yuck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment