Monday, June 25, 2012

The Honeymoon...


 Key West, Florida... Is SO beautiful, fun and relaxing.. Our Honeymoon was a much needed break and the first time I actually had my new hubby ALL to myself! Without work, kids or other life distractions.. It was so nice to have that time with him and I will never forget it..
 We spent many lazy days laying out by the pool and the beach... Just soaking up the sun and drinking yummy fruit smoothies..
 The sunsets were gorge! I have never been somewhere tropical and so this was such a fun experience

 We rented bikes and golf cart cars and rode through the town... having too much fun. Ping would like to slam on the brakes when we came to a stop light and made it a huge SCREECH sound and he would just laugh cause I would get embarrassed. He is such a crazy pants!

 We had lots of romantical dinners and walks at night on the beach.. I loved every minute!
 We went on a adventure of parasailing, and jetskiing on the ocean.. so fun!!

 I just love his face!!

 Our last sunset before we head back home...
 We are so insane.. If people only really knew how crazy and weird we are! :) makes me smile!
We made so many good memories and it was such a great way to start our new life together as Husband and Wife.. I can't wait for our next getaway! :) Cheers to the future! It sure looks bright for here! :) Feb/Mar 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment