Thursday, June 21, 2012

SO much to do.. So little time..

 We then had SO much to do!! We had to buy a new car that would seat us all. We got a gently used Toyota Sequoia. I love it! Its a beast but it works great for us!


 We then had to get our engagement and bridals done. Luckily Jason's brother Marvell Smith with Vellvet Images was available to take them. They turned out beautiful and I still love going through them. It was so fun to get all glammed up for a day!


 I made poor Ping do things he said he would never do.. like get a pedi! :) Hey, his feet were lovely for a couple days! :)
 Worked on our list and sent out all the invitations. ...

 Started de-junking our house in Utah and organizing and packing...

 Went and rented tuxes and got my Mrs. Smith track suit for my BIG day.. I was ready!! :)

 Had all the family in town.. Jason's mom Marilyn and all the kiddies...
 Went and got our nails done for the big day..
Life was crazy hectic in those last months leading up to our wedding day. We were apart and it was extra hard trying to plan things and get everything ready but we managed... I was a stress basket those days.. Just ask my family..(driving them nuts) ;) I'm sure they are glad its over! I sometimes wish I could go back and do it all over again. It was such a wonderful night and more to come on the wedding post.. Stay tuned.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment