Monday, June 25, 2012

Empty house FULL of memories...

 As I walked through our now empty house.. I was so full of emotion.. Taking pics of the rooms we once occupied.. Seeing the names of boys on the wall that they drew in marker "So we would know that was their room" made me laugh and cry at the same time...
 Saying goodbye to our baby doodle was so hard and we all hugged and cried in a circle when they left.. We were so close.. My sister Ashley and her husband Bill had been there for us through everything.. Helped me raise my kids and we did most everything together. I cry even as I write this. We miss them everyday..

 Our last night in our home.. We had no beds so we slept on the bean bag and a couch that night... I barely slept.. I was so scared and nervous.. thinking of the enormous change we would soon endure.
 My woman cave.. Where I cried and laughed by myself and with girlfriends.. We had some good times in there.. Watching shows and getting ready..
 My living room where family would gather when they visited and where our stockings would hang at Christmas time..

 Aiden saying goodbye to his room.. he had covered his walls in spongebob vinyls and had been keeping track of how tall he was getting.. We moved in this house when he was still in a crib..
 Xav saying goodbye to his room.. Many a lego creations were created in here..

 Our last pics in our house we loved so much.. We got so lucky and had so many loving neighbors that looked out for us.

Our home on Oakmond Road... March 2012
We will always hold dear the memories and moments we shared here...

No comments:

Post a Comment