Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tears and Planes...

 The day we left I snapped this picture of my beautiful mountains I'm going to miss so much.. I cried all morning long.. We picked up Pop who was going to see us off and I cried and cried.. He was being so positive the whole way and trying to make me laugh like he always does... but the tears wouldn't stop.. I was going to miss him so much.. We pulled up and he left the car on the curb and walked us inside.. I got our tickets and then it was time.. He hugged me and I fell apart and smelled him one last time.. He finally broke in that moment a little but said this isn't the end, sweetie.. We had a group hug and then we had to go.. I cried all the way through security... and I'm crying again writing it.. (such a baby and daddies girl)
 We had a long layover in Arizona and the kids were tired and bored.. It was hard to keep them busy..

 We finally landed late that night and this is them walking through the Atlanta airport and waiting for all our baggage to arrive..
We were then greeted outside by my sweet new husband and he loaded us up and we started the drive to see our new home. Exciting and scary.. It was such a weird feeling that my home was here now.. A whole new life awaited me..

No comments:

Post a Comment